If you’re bilingual French and English and want to translate this interview into English, you can send me your translation at firstname.lastname@example.org. And you’ll be credited of course!
Vincent Choquet talks about his job: director of a movie theatre. Today, he directs La Halle aux Grains in Castelnaudary, in the department of Aude, in South of France. He also shares with us a good and a bad memory related to his job… And he answers Bernard Pivot’s questionnaire. Enjoy it (if you understand French^^) !
* Subscribe to my channel *
More about Vincent Choquet :
* YOUTUBE (subscribe) * : https://youtube.com/channel/UCw04U3Lk5zihZd1m_tOKIEg
* COMMENTS / REQUESTS * : https://www.leblogdevinaya.com/en/contact/
* DONATION * : https://www.leblogdevinaya.com/en/donation/
* INSTAGRAM * : https://www.instagram.com/leblogdevinaya/
* PINTEREST * : https://www.pinterest.fr/leblogdevinaya/
* LINKEDIN * : https://www.linkedin.com/in/vinaya-22a708133/
MUSIC : Damien Vaquié (CC BY-SA 4.0) // LOGO: Résonance Communication
* FACEBOOK * : https://www.facebook.com/Vinaya.contact/
* ACTING REEL * : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiCOo1vFX8E&t
* PLAYLIST YouTube ‘Vinaya comédienne’ * : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyMKsP_ABD0&list=PLMudT_hYGTk3W61CVvuN-FCa9P3SGceqd&index=5